Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I LOVE seafood!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion (minced)
- 2 lbs baby calamari (cleaned, pounded lightly)
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 1⁄2 cup clam broth
- 2 tablespoons parsley (minced)
- 1 lime, juice of
- fresh cracked pepper (to taste)
- 1 loaf bread
- Heat oil in a dutch oven.
- Add onions. Saute 3 minutes.
- Add the squid, paste and broth. Bring to a boil. Reduce. Simer 30 minutes.
- Stir in the parsley, lime juice and pepper.
- Serve in bowls with lots of tasty bread.