- 2 -3 lbs squid
- 2 cups white wine
- 1 cup of pure extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion (slightly chopped or sliced)
- 3 -4 bay leaves
- 1 pinch salt (1/8 tsp.)
- 1 pinch pepper (1/8 tsp.)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic granules
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean the squid thoroughly removing the plastic type bone, the beak, and the ink sack.
- Cut the large pieces into smaller pieces.
- Place the pieces of squid, including the tentacles, into a pot. Add all the other ingredients.
- Place on tiny flame, covered, for 1 hour and serve.