Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is an all time family favorite, especially for Thanksgiving. My grandmother has made this ever since I can remember. I never get enough. Super simple to make too!
- 2 cans cream-style corn
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, diced
- 1 cup saltine crackers, crushed
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- Mix together all ingredients in order given.
- Place in a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
This review is 7 years too late. I made this for our first Thanksgiving and everyone went crazy!!! I plan on making this a traditional part of our celebrations. So simple and easy to make. Very tasty as well.
Served for Thanksgiving, outstanding from all guests, asked to bring again next year.
This was simple and easy and very tasty. A nice, new way to serve the only vegetable my husband will eat on a regular basis.