Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
We love corn and this recipe is easy, rich and luscious.
- 16 ounces creamed corn
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted, slightly cooled
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 ounces green chilies, drained
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine corn, Bisquick, egg, melted butter and milk.
- Mix well.
- Pour 1/2 batter into greased 8x8 pan.
- Sprinkle cheese and green chiles evenly over batter.
- Pour on remaining batter.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until golden brown.