Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I received this recipe from a Cookcrossing journal where friends fill in their favourite recipes into a book. This one sounded like a ton of fun!
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 10 ounces marshmallows
- 5 cups corn flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons green food coloring
- plain M&M's plain chocolate candy
- Melt margarine in large saucepan.
- Add marshmallows and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until melted and mixture is syrupy.
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla and food colouring.
- Add corn flakes and M&Ms and mix until well coated and bright green.
- Drop from a tablespoon onto a piece of wax paper or into a cupcake paper and cool the frogs.