Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 mins
I colorful delight bursting with fresh bright flavors.
- 2 ounces red onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, Minced
- 2 ounces apple cider vinegar
- 2 ounces orange juice, Fresh Squeezed
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 cup squash, Thin Sliced
- 1 cup zucchini, Thin Sliced
- 1⁄2 carrot, Ribboned
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil (Canola Oil 50/50)
- 1⁄4 tablespoon Agave
- orange zest
- Boil Squash and Zucchini for 3 minutes Remove from heat, add to ice bath to stop cooking process.
- For the Dressing.
- Combine Onions, Garlic, Orange Zest, Orange Juice,Salt, Pepper and agave into a medium mixing bowl or blender. Mix with Apple Cider Vinegar, Ginger and Oliv Oil. Sit aside.
- Drain Squash and Zucchini, then add to your favorite Salad Bowl.
- Shave carrot into ribbons.
- Combine Spring Mixed Greens.
- Toss with Salt, pepper and Vinaigrette. Enjoy.