1/1 Photo of Squash, Zucchini and Potatoes
Lighthouse Rita's Note:
This is a very simple dish that my family really enjoys. When I was a little girl my mother always made it for us to enjoy. Any vegetable can be used to add to the potatoes. I usually use small red potatoes (then I use about 8 rather than 4), but any kind of potato can be used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put water in pot add potatoes.
- 2Cook potatoes until a little soft.
- 3Add vegetables and cook until desired texture of veges.
- 4Olive oil or butter can be spread on top.
- 5Salt and pepper to desired taste.
- 6Since I am always watching my weight I do not put butter or olive oil on top only salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Squash, Zucchini and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 4.4 g