Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a very simple dish that my family really enjoys. When I was a little girl my mother always made it for us to enjoy. Any vegetable can be used to add to the potatoes. I usually use small red potatoes (then I use about 8 rather than 4), but any kind of potato can be used.
- Put water in pot add potatoes.
- Cook potatoes until a little soft.
- Add vegetables and cook until desired texture of veges.
- Olive oil or butter can be spread on top.
- Salt and pepper to desired taste.
- Since I am always watching my weight I do not put butter or olive oil on top only salt and pepper.
Reminds me of the Sunday dinners of childhood. Simple and delicious. I used extra pepper and topped mine with cheddar and a little ranch dressing. Mmm!