- 4 medium squash (yellow and or or zucchini)
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 236.59 ml onion, diced
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1.23 ml salt
- 2.46 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese (freshly grated or shaved)
Directions See How It's Made
- Thinly slice the squash. (For a fancier presentation, use a vegetable peeler to shave the squash into ribbons).
- Heat oil over medium heat.
- Add squash, onion, and garlic and cook until tender, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add salt, pepper, red pepper, and black pepper.
- Toss gently then sprinkle with cheese.