Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy "do ahead" dish. The gingery flavor goes great with Roast beef or Chicken
- 3 cups squash, cubed and cooked tender
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- Mash Squash.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Serve now or Cover and refrigerate and pop in 350F degrees oven For 20-25 minutes just before serving.
- If you wish sprinkle buttered crumbs on top just before popping in the oven.