1/10 Photos of Squash With Apples & Cranberries
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Butternut or acorn squash are great for this recipe. I searched Zaar for a similar recipe but could not find one so decided to post this one. This is a tasty and attractive way to serve squash. Especially lovely on your holiday table. If you wish peel the squash and cut it into bite size pieces, place all the ingredients into a casserole dish, mix well, cover casserole & bake at 375 for apprx 1 hour
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut a small slice from the bottom of each cleaned Squash half (this allows the squash to sit level) and place, cavity side up, in an oven proof baking dish.
- 2Mix together the butter, cinnamon & nutmeg and sugar.
- 3Place 1 tbsp of the mixture in the cavity of each squash half.
- 4Distibute the cranberries between the 4 halves on top of the butter.
- 5Add the apples on top of the cranberries.
- 6Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 7Cover the squash with foil and bake for apprx 1 hour, remove foil and check that they are tender
- 8Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven and gently mix the cranberries & apples so you see both the apple & the cranberries - serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Squash With Apples & Cranberries
Serving Size: 1 (288 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.8
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 110.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g