Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I had some left over squash from dinner last night but didn't want to throw it out. I found this recipe on line and am going to try it out tomorrow. Good way to hide veggies from the kiddies too...LOL. I'll tell them AFTER they eat them
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, milk, squash and butter.
- Stir into the dry ingredients just until combined.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron until golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup over top.