Chef #573662's Note:
I had some left over squash from dinner last night but didn't want to throw it out. I found this recipe on line and am going to try it out tomorrow. Good way to hide veggies from the kiddies too...LOL. I'll tell them AFTER they eat them
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- 2In another bowl, combine the eggs, milk, squash and butter.
- 3Stir into the dry ingredients just until combined.
- 4Bake in a preheated waffle iron until golden brown.
- 5Serve with maple syrup over top.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Squash Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (921 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.1
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 74.6 mg
- Sodium 288.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 5.7 g