This recipe is from "The Mississippi Cookbook." Recipe submitted by Mrs. Eal Johnson of McComb, MS.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put squash and onion in 2-quart saucepan with enough water to cover.
- 2Boil until tender, drain, and mash.
- 3Add other ingredients and mix well.
- 4Pour into a well-buttered 2-quart casserole dish and bake for 40 minutes at 375 degrees.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Squash Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.9
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 122.7 mg
- Sodium 639.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 14.0 g