- 2 lbs butternut squash (diced)
- 2 lbs chicken breasts (diced)
- 2 quarts chicken broth
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 cups sweet peppers (fresh chopped or sliced)
- 4 radishes (sliced)
- 2 teaspoons ginger (minced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute chicken in olive oil until lightly browned.
- Remove chicken (do not drain pan) and set aside.
- Saute vegetables except squash in same pan.
- Put all ingredients except chicken in a crock pot or stove-top pot.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hrs until squash is tender.
- Remove from heat and add chicken.