Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
This was given to me by my sister, it is so good. When I make it, I put it in sterilized jars and lids, seal them and then I store it in the fridge for up to a month. It gets better with time..
- Heat oil, then add the onion, cook till transparent.
- Add garlic, stir for 1 minute.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour into jars with sterile lids, let seal, then store in fridge for up to 1 month if sealed, if not, use immediately.
- You can add the spinach later if desired. I didn't, and I think it gets better with all the ingredients added.
This was absolutely fantastic! My husband actually loved all the veggies and we ate two servings each. It was so fresh and healthy. I will definately be making this again! Thanks so much for sharing!
Great healthy soup! Much better if you add some herbs. I added dried thyme and 2 bay leaves. Otherwise the soup was too bland. Also, kale or turnip greens could be a less expensive substitution for baby spinach.