1/1 Photo of Squash Sauteed With Onions
Seasoned Cook's Note:
A QUICK and EASY vegetable to prepare! The onions give added flavor along with the garlic powder and this dish can be served with any meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare squash and place slices on a paper towel. Sprinkle with salt and allow to stand 10 minutes.
- 2Heat olive oil in a medium size skillet and saute chopped onions. Dip out and set aside.
- 3Pat squash slices with a paper towel to soak up beaded water drops.
- 4Add vegetable oil to skillet and heat to medium temperature. Add squash slices and saute. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- 5Lift squash to serving dish and top with onion pieces.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Squash Sauteed With Onions
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.1
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g