Recipe by Chris Reynolds
This was part of a dinner in Rachel Ray's magazine. It was served with salmon, but this would also be good with pork. It's a different way of serving zucchini and summer squash which is so abundant in the summer!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small lime, zested, and juiced
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 yellow squash, trimmed
- 4 ounces ricotta cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the squash lengthwise into thin ribbons using a vegetable peeler or a mandoline if you have one.
- Whisk the oil, lime zest, 2 tablespoons lime juice, parsley, and garlic together until emulsified.
- Add the dressing to the squash and toss gently. Season with a little salt and pepper. Top with the ricotta.