Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another one of my mom's delicious recipes.
Make and share this Squash & Potato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut up squash and potatoes (into small chunks) and boil in water until tender.
- Drain and set aside.
- Saute onion in butter for 3-5 minutes and remove from pan.
- Mix onion, sour crean, cheese, salt and pepper together.
- Add potatoes and squash.
- Pour into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Mix Ritz with melted butter and spread on the casserole.
- Bake for 25 mintues.