Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another one of my mom's delicious recipes.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 29.58 ml butter
- 3 yellow squash
- 3 small russet potatoes
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml mild cheddar cheese, grated
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 236.59 ml Ritz cracker, crushed
- 29.58 ml butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut up squash and potatoes (into small chunks) and boil in water until tender.
- Drain and set aside.
- Saute onion in butter for 3-5 minutes and remove from pan.
- Mix onion, sour crean, cheese, salt and pepper together.
- Add potatoes and squash.
- Pour into a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Mix Ritz with melted butter and spread on the casserole.
- Bake for 25 mintues.