Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is so easy to put together I felt like I was forgetting something. I was really impressed not only the smell & taste but the texture was great, I was expecting it to be like a biscuit texture using the Bisquick but it's not!
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 garlic clove (or as much as you want)
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 3 cups zucchini or 3 cups yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 cup cheddar cheese or 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Combine first 6 ingredients.
- Stir in zucchini or yellow squash, Bisquick and cheese,.
- Pour into 2 greased 9 inch pie plates or 1 deep dish.
- Bake on 350º for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
This one assembles quickly and I think one could use just about any variety of squash you desire. This will be a great recipe for when Summer's garden Zuchinni starts producing.<br/>Thanks for posting Octavia08 !!