Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This was so yummy what a nice change.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon clove
- 1 tablespoon rounded flour
- 10 ounces frozen squash (acorn or butternut)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups evaporated milk
- 1 9" unbaked pie shell
- Thaw squash and drain off excess water.
- In small bowl combine dry ingredients and set aside.
- In large bowl mix squash, eggs, and milk until well combined.
- Blend in dry ingredients.
- Pour mixture into 9 inch pie shell.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 375 degrees and bake an additional 45 to 50 minutes until done.