- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 yellow squash, sliced
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cubed processed American cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and butter in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Cook onion and garlic until crisp-tender, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add squash and zucchini, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and stir-fry for 4-6 minutes until tender.
- Sprinkle with the two cheeses, cover pan, and remove from heat.
- Let stand for 3-4 minutes until cheese melts.
- Stir gently and serve.