In ‘The Everything Tex-Mex Cookbook’
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil and butter in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- 2Cook onion and garlic until crisp-tender, about 4-5 minutes.
- 3Add squash and zucchini, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and stir-fry for 4-6 minutes until tender.
- 4Sprinkle with the two cheeses, cover pan, and remove from heat.
- 5Let stand for 3-4 minutes until cheese melts.
- 6Stir gently and serve.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Squash Con Queso
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.5
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 21.8 mg
- Sodium 325.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: