Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Nummy !!!! Great pot luck dish, or anytime dish.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans yellow squash, drained (or fresh squash)
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) packagepeppridge farm herb salad dressing mix
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- Melt the butter and stir in dressing.
- Divide in half and place one half in the bottom of 8x12" dish.
- Combine squash, onion,carrot, soup and sour cream; pour over dressing.
- Cover squash with remaining dressing.
- Bake 350 for 30-40 minutes.
This is my favorite summer squash casserole. I use fresh squash and boil them with the onion until tender, and then follow the rest of the directions. YUM!!!!