Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another traditional favorite of my aunt Ely's for her Thanksgiving Dinners.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs yellow squash
- 1 1⁄2 lbs zucchini
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 3⁄4 cup corn flakes, crushed
- 3 eggs
- salt and pepper
- onion powder, to taste
- grated cheddar cheese or sliced American cheese
- Wash squash: cut into chunks and cook until tender.
- Mash up cooked squash.
- Mix in drained corn, eggs, cornflake crumbs and seasonings.
- Put into an 8” X 11” casserole dish and cover with cheese.
- Bake at 325-350 degrees F. for 30 minutes.