1/1 Photo of Squash Casserole
I found this recipe in a Southern Living Magazine. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook squash in boiling water to cover in a large skillet 8 to 10 minutes or just until tender.
- 2Drain well; gently press between paper towels.
- 3Melt 4 tbsp butter in skillet over medium-high heat; add onion, and sauté 5 minutes or until tender.
- 4Remove skillet from heat; stir in squash, cheese, and next 4 ingredients.
- 5Spoon mixture into a greased 11x7-inch baking dish.
- 6Melt remaining 1 tbsp butter.
- 7Stir together melted butter and crushed crackers; sprinkle evenly over top of casserole.
- 8Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until set.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Squash Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.7
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 88.7 mg
- Sodium 574.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 7.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: