Prep 35 mins
Cook 20 mins
May also be baked in a 9x13 inch pan and cut into squares.
Make and share this Squash Appetizer Cups recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded summer squash
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded colby cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced fresh marjoram or 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- In a large skillet, saute the zucchini and yellow squash over medium heat until reduced to about 1-1/2 cups, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a small bowl.
- Add the onion, cheeses, parsley, marjoram and garlic.
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, seasoned salt and pepper. Stir in eggs and oil just until combined. Fold in squash mixture.
- Fill greased miniature muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350* for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.
- Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.