1/2 Photos of Squash and Zucchini Casserole
Chef #664689's Note:
This is a creamy comfort food recipe. Note: Do not precook vegetables!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Slice squash and zucchini into bite-sized pieces.
- 3Crush 1 1/2 sleeves of crackers and cover the bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish.
- 4Mix together soup, half and half, sour cream, cheese, onion flakes, salt, and pepper.
- 5Combine soup mixture with vegetables and coat evenly.
- 6Pour into banking dish on top of crackers.
- 7Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- 8Combine melted butter with the remaining crushed crackers and top the casserole.
- 9Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until crackers are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Squash and Zucchini Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.9
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.8 mg
- Sodium 1082.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 8.5 g