Prep 7 mins
Cook 15 mins
Squash is a disease fighting food. Squash is high in fiber, also helps to cancer toxins away.
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 (5/8 ounce) Italian salad dressing mix (1 small envelope)
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- In a large skillet or wok, stir fry the vegetables in oil until crisp-tender.
- Sprinkle with salad dressing mix.
- Toss to coat.
- Stir in vinegar.
- Mix well.
I can't believe what the salad dressing mix does to this! Next time I'll reduce the amount of oil, but otherwise this was wonderful. Thanks for sharing!
I loved this dish! What great flavor the salad dressing mix and vinegar give the veggies. I used half of the oil called for and it was plenty for us. Great easy side dish - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Spring PAC 2010
I found this dish to be very good. If you don't want the vinegary taste from the red wine vinegar, omit it. I tasted it before adding and it was just as good without it as with.