Recipe source: local newspaper
Make and share this Squash and Crab Soup recipe from Food.com.
- In a dutch oven over medium heat melt butter and then add next 3 ingredients (carrot - garlic) and cook for 6-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in pepper flakes and squash and cook for 10 minutes more.
- Stir in chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in crab meat and cooked until heated through.
- In a small bowl whisk together flour and a little milk to make a paste and then add remaining milk. Add to soup and cook for another 10 minutes -- DO NOT BOIL.
- Garnish with chives.