Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
You can make this into a thai dish by subbing red or green curry paste. Be careful if you are veggie as some brands contain fish. Also it is stronger than madras so start with 1 tbsp and work up if needed.
- 2 tablespoons madras curry paste
- 600 g butternut squash, in chunks
- 1 red pepper, halved, deseeded and chopped
- 400 g coconut milk
- 200 ml water
- 1⁄4 cup chopped coriander
Directions See How It's Made
- heat a frying pan and fry the paste for 1 minute
- Add squash and pepper, toss them to coat.
- put in the coconut milk and water and bring to a simmer.
- Allow to simmer for 15 - 20 minutes
- It is ready when the sauce has thickened and the squash is tender.
- serve scattered with coriander over rice or with naan bread.