Prep 25 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Butternut squash topped with syrup, and apple cider, or apple juice.
Make and share this Squash and Apples recipe from Food.com.
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 2 medium cooking apples, cored, and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie pancake syrup
- 1 dash ground cinnamon, and or 1 dash nutmeg
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider or 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- Layer half of the following ingredients in a slow cooker: squash, apples, and raisins.
- Drizzle with half the syrup.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2.
- Pour cider over top.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours, or until squash is tender.