Recipe by Boomette
A recipe I got from a pamplets of Carnation. It looks so good.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Very nice tasting dessert, especially with the orange zest & juice! I served it topped with recipe #311610, which is really a dessert, too, & they made a wonderful combo! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Went to the Market to Buy...cooking game]
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, soften
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons orange zest, finely grated
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 370 ml evaporated milk (Carnation)
- fruit, to garnish
- powdered sugar, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Crust : Combine graham crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Press firmly on the bottom of a 9 x 13 inches pan (3 L).
- Garnish : With an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed until homogeneous. Add eggs, flour and orange zest beating well after each addition. Add orange juice and evaporated milk beating at low speed.
- Pour the dough in the prepared pan and cook 30 to 35 minutes or until the center is cooked. Let cool in the pan on a rack. Put in the fridge 4 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with fruits and powdered sugar before serving. Keep in the fridge.