Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for a cold Fall or Winter day! also good to have when you are feeling under the weather! Its quick easy and the only Chicken soup i will eat!! Enjoy!
- 3-4 boneless chicken breasts (cubed)
- 907.18-1389.12 g chicken broth (I like a lot of Chicken & Broth in mine)
- 4 large carrots (chopped)
- 3 celery (chopped)
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 473.18 ml wide egg noodles (uncooked)
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 14.79 ml garlic
- 14.79 ml dill weed
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- Cut chicken into bite sized chunks, chop carrots, celery and onion.
- Combine everything in pot (adding the Noodles, Pepper, Garlic and Dill last).
- Bring to a steady boil over med-high heat; boil 5min.
- Reduce heat and simmer 20mins or until Noodles are done.