Recipe by Marsha D.
This is a recipe I came up with using ingredients that I had on hand while we were at the lake. I used a hamburger bun to make my own breadcrumbs and added seasonings. I also used a 5.5 fl.oz can of V8 Juice.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 large hamburger bun, crumbled finely
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2⁄3 cup v 8 vegetable juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- Lined a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with Pam.
- Place hamburger bun in food processor and blend to make bread crumbs.
- Place breadcrumbs in large bowl and add all dry ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Add hamburger meat,whipping cream,onion,eggs and V8 juice. Mix well.
- Form into 2" meatballs and place on foil.
- Bake in oven 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly brown and no longer pink inside.