Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe I came up with using ingredients that I had on hand while we were at the lake. I used a hamburger bun to make my own breadcrumbs and added seasonings. I also used a 5.5 fl.oz can of V8 Juice.
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- Lined a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with Pam.
- Place hamburger bun in food processor and blend to make bread crumbs.
- Place breadcrumbs in large bowl and add all dry ingredients. Stir to combine.
- Add hamburger meat,whipping cream,onion,eggs and V8 juice. Mix well.
- Form into 2" meatballs and place on foil.
- Bake in oven 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly brown and no longer pink inside.