- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (2 -3 lb) boneless pork loin roast, 2 to 3 lbs
Directions See How It's Made
- For the rub: In a small bowl, combine all ingredients, except roast.
- Rub the seasoning mixture over the surface of the pork roast.
- Place the meat on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer. Roast in a 325 oven for 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours or until the thermometer registers 155.
- Remove the roast from the oven. Cover the meat with foil. Let it stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before carving. Slice to serve.