Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Oh yeah! Bring on this bad boy! Oh, this is so good! You could serve this as a dessert, and it's great to serve at a brunch. I found this in Bon Appetit. It's luscious.Feel free to try different flavors of sorbet.
- 1 pint frozen lemon sorbet (2 cups)
- 1 1⁄2 cups spumante or 1 1⁄2 cups champagne
- 6 tablespoons vodka
- 6 tablespoons whipping cream
- Spoon frozen sorbet into blender.
- Add spumante, vodka and whipping cream.
- Blend until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Divide among 6 Champagne flutes,or wine glasses, and serve.