Crusty, yummy bread. Got the recipe from Food Nation on the food network. We love this bread!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Chop garlic in a food processor.
- 3Add all other ingredients, except for bread and mozzarella.
- 4Process in short bursts, until spread is rough and lumpy.
- 5Slice bread into 3/4 inch slices, not all the way through, leave bottom crust connected.
- 6Spread each side of each slice with the butter spread.
- 7Place a piece of mozzarella between the slices.
- 8Brush top and sides of the loaf with butter spread.
- 9Wrap the loaf in foil.
- 10Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted throughout.
- 11Open foil and return to oven for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spudini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 711.3
- Calories from Fat 451
- Total Fat 50.1 g
- Saturated Fat 30.0 g
- Cholesterol 133.4 mg
- Sodium 1178.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 18.6 g