1/1 Photo of Spud Crisps for Spudgirl
out of here's Note:
A very nice potato waffle I made up for the potato loving people.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the potatoes in a large bowl.
- 2Whisk in the sour cream, butter, egg yolks, and baking powder.
- 3Slowly whisk in the cream in 2 parts, alternating with the 2 parts flour.
- 4Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- 5Fold into the waffle batter.
- 6Heat a lightly greased waffle iron.
- 7Pour about 1/2 cup batter into the iron; bake until the waffle is crisp.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spud Crisps for Spudgirl
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.2
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 81.9 mg
- Sodium 185.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 4.6 g