Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from years of intensive reasearch. Any substitutions will need to be reasearched independently. I usually use 1/2 cup as my unit measurement for each person.
- 1 silver tequila
- 1 triple sec
- 1⁄2 fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 fresh lemon juice
- 2 margarita mix (Daily's)
- kosher salt (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a pitcher and chill.
- If you desire salt, wipe rim of glass w/lime wedge.
- Dip rim in Kosher salt.
- If you desire rocks, you know.
- Pour chilled mixture and enjoy.