Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious cracker spread. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos, drained and diced (divided)
- 1 small onion, grated
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -2 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons pecans, finely chopped
- fresh parsley, minced
- Set aside 2 T pimientos for topping.
- In large bowl, combine the remaining pimientos and the next seven ingredients; stir in cheese.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; sprinkle with pecans, parsley and reserved pimientos.
- Serve with crackers.