Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
So different from the routine--one of my best innovations!
Make and share this Sprouts Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Take a non stick pan and melt butter.
- Add pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Add sprouts& onions and sauté on high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from fire, cool a little and mix mayonnaise.
- Stuff the breads or buns generously with the mixture and savour!
I was kind of "leary" about this recipe. I tried it this afternoon for lunch and it was great! My little boy even ate one...so this seems to be kid friendly too! I used a low fat butter instead and it was still great