- 1 cup mung bean sprouts or 1 cup mixed sprouts
- 1⁄2 cup bengal gram flour (besan)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1⁄4 cup grated tofu or 1⁄4 cup cottage cheese
- salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Process the moong sprouts till finely ground.
- Add the gram flour, onions, tomatoes, ginger and garlic paste, chopped cilantro, adding a little water till you get a pancake-like consistency.
- Heat a non-stick pan.
- Spread the batter on it and cook on both sides with minimum oil.
- Garnish with grated tofu or cottage cheese.
- Can be served with cilantro and coconut chutney.