1/3 Photos of Sprouts & Cauliflower Medley
The garlic and lemon makes this one tasty dish. You may substitute broccoli for the sprouts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 lb small Brussels sprout, cleaned & halved, steamed until tender crisp
- 3/4 lb cauliflower floret, bite size, steamed until tender crisp
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled & quartered
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 small sweet red pepper, seeded & diced 1/4 inch dice
- salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 lemon, sliced in 6 pieces
- fresh parsley, for garnish
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet add garlic and toss until it browns. You may now discard or leave in the garlic.
- 2Add onion to garlic oil, toss until the onion is almost golden.
- 3Add red pepper and toss for 2 minutes more.
- 4Add steamed Brussels Sprouts & Cauliflower. Season with salt and pepper, toss gently.
- 5Add lemon peel & lemon slices. Cook until heated through. Remove lemon slices (or leave in). Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sprouts & Cauliflower Medley
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 30.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g