Recipe by Sharon123
From the show The Best of Food Trends, this recipe is courtesy of Sophia Wakefield, Harvest Bakery and Cafe, Jackson Hole, WY. A delish way to eat mung beans! And healthy too!
Top Review by gdlehman
This is simplicity and deliciousness. I omitted cilantro (although I love that stuff) due to none on hand. Also, left out the garlic for husband's sake. Used an Indian curry powder - no paste. Went easy on the lemon juice. Love it!!! Yum!! Thanks for a great way to use up all our mung beans!!!
- 10 cups sprouted mung beans (try to use organic)
- 1 bunch cilantro, leaves only
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon muchi curry (or any curry paste or sauce)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard