Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very flavorful raw-vegan alternative to the usual hummus, made with sprouts loaded with nutrition! *I did not create this recipe, it comes from sproutpeople.org. I found it so good that I'd like to share it with more people. I changed it by adding a lot less white pepper and salt than their original recipe.
- 2 cups mixed sprouts (a mix of alfalfa, broccoli, canola, radish and the like)
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1⁄2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and blend until decently smooth - Leave it a little chunky. Eat with crackers or in pita bread.