Make and share this Spritz Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening or 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 1⁄3 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- colored sugar crystals, if desired
- HEAT oven to 400ºF. Combine powdered sugar and shortening in a large bowl; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, salt, water, vanilla and almond extracts. Using a spoon, stir in flour until well mixed.
- FIT cookie press with desired template. Fill cookie press; press dough onto ungreased cookie sheets. Sprinkle with colored sugar, if desired.
- BAKE 7 to 9 minutes or until set, but not brown. Cool one minute. Remove to cooling rack.