Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Swedish Sprtiz cookies, served at christmas time. This recipe has been handed down through my family and is made every Christmas. I can remember my Grandmother making these when I was a boy, as I waited for the beaters.
- Place butter and sugar in a bowl and after butter has softened mix in egg yolk.
- Add almond extract and beat until creamy.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Place dough into cookie press and use the small star shaped cutout.
- Press dough and form into rings, aprox. the size or a quarter.
- Bake in a hot oven (400) 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly golden on top.
- Cool before putting away.