Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
just a really good cake very sweet and doesn't taste like soda. found in 5 ingredients or less
Make and share this Sprite Cake recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- cream butter and sugar with blender, add extracts.
- Add eggs, one at a time; mix well.
- alternate adding flour and sprite; mix well.
- Pour into a floured and greased pan.
- bake 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Cake should be golden brown when done.
Excellent. Served it at a gathering and was gone in an instant! WILL make again.
Very moist and delicious. I baked mine in a bundt pan and put a glaze of milk and powdered sugar on top. It was gone within hours. This is a definite favorite in my house now.
I made this substituting Pomegranate 7up (limited edition) and Splenda. The cake was a pretty pink color, and though it wasn't light, it was delicious. Everyone loved it because it was gone the next day!