Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Adapted from Hugs & KIsses XOXO
- 1 1⁄3 cups soft butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 3⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- candy sprinkles
- Beat together the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Gradually mix in the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Preheat oven to 350 and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll dough into golf ball size balls (I like to use a regular size ice cream scoop which yields about 3 1/2 ounces dough per cookie but for Super Sized I have also used 7 ounces of dough per cookie-ginormous!)
- Flatten out each ball of dough and dip tops in sprinkles.
- Bake 15-18 mins! Cookies will spread.
- Only bottoms should be lightly browned. Let cool.