Recipe by invictus
I found this recipe in a Family Circle magazine about five years ago. It is a quick and easy recipe that travels well.
Top Review by 2Bleu
This is a swirl of goodness in your mouth! You taste cake, you taste muffin, you taste cookie! I halved the recipe I and got 4 mini bundt cakes. I used pecans for the nuts and didn't have chocolate sprinkles so I used morsels. The directions are super easy. We sprinkled the top with powdered sugar for presentation. Thanks for posting. :)
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 3 ounces vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 1⁄2 ounces chocolate sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour 10 inch tube or bundt pan.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, water, and eggs until moistened.
- Add walnuts and chocolate sprinkles and mix until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for about an hour.