Prep 24 hrs
Cook 12 mins
Adapted from Hugs & CookiesXOXO
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup pillsbury funfetti cookie mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup soft butter
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips (plus extra for after they bake)
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips (plus extra for after they bake)
- heaping 1/2 cup candy sprinkles
- Cream together the butter and sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Fold in the chips and sprinkles.
- Chill dough overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of dough onto parchment lined sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are lightly brown. Don't over bake.
- Remove from oven and press in the reserved chips.
- Let cool completely.