Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my adopted recipes. I have not made it yet, so it has not been revised.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons radishes, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Wash and scrape potatoes; cook until tender in boiling, salted water; drain.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Heat, but do not boil.
- Pour sour cream mixture over hot potatoes.